Titebond WeatherMaster Sealant has been specifically formulated to outperform all other sealant technologies, including silicones and urethanes. This superior polymer formula provides the best possible performance on siding, windows, doors and vents. In addition to offering exceptional flexibility, it provides unbeatable adhesion to wood, fiberboard, vinyl, aluminum, metal, brass and other common building materials.
If touch-ups are necessary, WeatherMaster may be painted anytime after one hour with water-based paint. It is waterproof, extrudes in extreme weather conditions and is UV-resistant, making it the ideal choice for exterior applications. Safety is not compromised, as this sealant contains no solvents or isocyanates and is VOC-compliant.
• Available here in two popular colors: Crystal Clear/43991 & White/44001
• Outperforms silicone, tripolymer and polyurethane sealants
• Superior polymer technology
• Applies easily in extreme weather conditions
• Fills gaps up to 1 inch wide
• Permanently flexible and watertight seal
• Can be painted with water-based paint anytime after one hour after application*
• Passes ASTM C920, Type S, Grade NS, Class 25, Use NT, M, G and A
• Passes Federal Specification TT-S-00230C, Type II, Class A
• Passes CAN/CGSB-19 13-M87, Classification MCG-2-25-A-N, No.81026
• USDA approved for use in meat and poultry areas
• Passes ASTM C719, ASTM D412, ASTM C661, ASTM C679 and ASTM C510
• AAMA 808.3-92 Exterior Perimeter