Titebond III Ultimate Wood Glue An advanced, proprietary technology that offers the best possible performance in woodworking glues. This waterproof formula passes the ANSI/HPVA Type 1 water-resistance specification and offers superior bond strength, longer open assembly time and lower application temperature. Titebond III Ultimate Wood Glue is non-toxic, solvent free and cleans up with water - safer to use than traditional waterproof wood glues. It provides strong initial tack, sands easily without softening and is FDA approved for indirect food contact (cutting boards). The ultimate in wood glues - ideal for both interior and exterior applications. Aliphatic resin glue is used by more than 95% of instrument builders due to its unique properties. Titebond Original Wood Glue is the industry standard for aliphatic resin wood glue.
• FDA approved for indirect food contact with cutting boards, wooden utensils, and more
• Strong initial tack for clamp-free gluing
• Sands easily without softening for a smooth finish
• Resists solvents, heat and mildew for a long-term, reliable bond
• Waterproof design passes the ANSI/HPVA Type 1 water-resistance specification for strong bonds unaffected by moisture