Vermont Natural Coatings PolyWhey FLOOR Finish is an evolved clear coating that uses recycled whey protein to make a durable and safe sealer and topcoat in one.
Where to apply: Use PolyWhey Floor on new bare wood flooring or previously stained or coated wood floors.
- Durable coating seals and protects
- Coverage of 500-600 sq. ft. per gallon
- VOCs less than 180 g/L
- Scratch and chemical resistant
- Can be applied over oil-based stain or finish, as well as other waterborne finishes
- Clear finish for maximum visibility of wood grain
- Easy, single product application
- Dry time under 2 hours
- Neutral odor
- Fast, easy cleanup with soap and water
- Made from a renewable resource
- Available in semi-gloss and satin finishes in quarts, gallons, and five gallon pails
Vermont Natural Coatings Floor Finish Instructions PDF