Best Sd value range Humidity variablevapour check on the market, suitable for all insulation types.Variable range 0.4-30 ensures optimum summer drying conditions and winter protection. Optimal air tightness and water vapour transmission rate in different climate conditions.
Elastic and Durable
Reinforced for optimum strength
High performance airtightness and vapour transmission in carious types of climate
Best SD value range on the market
Durable towards UV and humidity ageing
Declaration of Performance
1. Identification code of the product-type: VARA PLUS
2. Type number as required pursuant to Article 11(4) of the Regulation (EU) No 305/2011: VARA PLUS
3. Intended use of the construction product, in accordance with the applicable harmonised technical specification, as foreseen by the manufacturer:
Plastic and rubber vapour control layers - EN 13984
4. Registered trade name and contact address of the manufacturer as required pursuant to Article 11(5): Partel|17 Claregalway Corporate Park | Claregalway| Co. Galway | Ireland | H91 X510
5. Where applicable, name and contact address of the authorised representative whose mandate covers the tasks specified in Article 12(2): Not applicable.
6. System of assessment and verification of constancy of performance of the construction product as set out in Annex V: System 3.
7. In case of the declaration of performance concerning a construction product covered by a harmonised standard: SGS INTRON BV (NB 1939) and BTTG (NB 0339) performed an initial type test under system 3 and issued test reports.
8. In case of the declaration of performance concerning a construction product for which a European Technical Assessment has been issued: Not applicable.
9. Declared performance:
|Essential Performances||Method||Performances||Min tolerence||Max tolerence||Harmonised technical specification|
|Resistance to fire (euroclass)||EN 13501-1||E||-|
|Water tightness at 2kPa||EN 1928||Pass||-|
|Water vapour transmission Sd (m)||EN 1931||8||7||15|
|Sd (m) min/max||0,4 - 30|| |
|Tensile force, longitudinal (N/50mm) Tensile force, transverse (N/50mm)||EN 12311-1 EN 12311-1||350 315||330 295|
|Elongation, longitudinal (%) Elongation, transverse (%)||EN 12311-1 EN 12311-1||20 20||15 15|
|Tear resistance, longitudinal (N) Tear resistance, transverse (N)||EN 12310-1 EN 12310-1||350 375||325 350||385 420|
|Durability against aging: Water vapour resistance||EN 1296/ EN 1931||Pass|| -||-|
|Resistance to penetration of air m3/(m2 h 50Pa)||EN12114||0.0||-||-|
|Durability against alkali: Tensile force|