OSMO Hardwax Oil For Interior
OSMO Polyx-Oil, The original Hardwax Oil from all natural oils and waxes
- Clear Stain Satin Finish
- 645 Square Feet one coat coverage 2.5L
- Sunflower oil, Soybean oil, Thissle oil, Carnauba wax, candelilla wax
- Available here in .125L Sample Size, .75L and 2.5L
Osmo Polyx Oil 3055 Clear Matt Original is a professional, clear, and quick drying floor finish for all wooden floors. Osmo Polyx 3031 clear matt can also be used on cork floors and is well suited for the treatment of furniture surfaces, i.e. tabletops and worktops, chairs, staircases and wooden toys, etc. It can also be used on screed, terracotta, slate and other unglazed tiles.
OSMO Top Oil
- Oil & Wax mixture clear treatment for furniture and kitchen tops
- Retains its natural matte finish & resistant to wine, beer, carbonated drinks and water
- Water repellent and non abrasive • Available in .5 liter. 1 liter covers 129 sq ft with 2 coats
- Dirt can easily be removed without trace
- Application is in 2-3 thin coats applied by brush or lint free cloth
- No sanding, no repair marks, and no removal of previous top oil finish
- Interior use only
Osmo Top-Oil is a micro-porous, clear matte, satin and Natural wood finish for kitchen work tops and general interior joinery (table tops and furniture). The Top-Oil surface is extremely tough and hard-wearing. It is water-repellent and dirt-resistant. The finish is resistant against wine, beer, cola, coffee, tea, fruit juices, milk and water etc. when dry according to DIN 68861 - 1C (German Industrial Norm).
OSMO Wood Wax Finish Transparent is an interior wood finish that produces a rich professional transparent, satin finish in one simple operation. Sold here in 5ml Test packe, .125, .75 and 2.5 Liter sizes and Cherry, Cognac, Ebony, Mahogany, Oak, Oak Antique, Pine, Walnut and White colors.
OSMO Polyx Professional Color Oil.....for color stain of wooden flooring
OSMO Polyx Color Oil Stain.....for color stain of wooden flooring
OIL STAIN for coloring wooden flooring - professionally and seamlessly!
OSMO Clear Oil Wood Finish in .75 and 2.5 liter cans