OSMO Producs With everything from the renowned Polyx® 3054 - the original Hardwax-Oil, to One Coat for Exterior to Top Oil for food grade finish and Professional Color Stain. Osmo is the wood product specialist.
Replacement cover to use with OSMO's Optiset (sold separately) Easy to use, for picking up dust on all wood floors.
OSMO Polyx-Oil, The original Hardwax Oil from all natural oils and waxes
- Clear Stain Satin Finish
- 645 Square Feet one coat coverage 2.5L
- Sunflower oil, Soybean oil, Thissle oil, Carnauba wax, candelilla wax
- Available here in .125L Sample Size, .75L and 2.5L
Product Description Wax impregnated cloth to maintain and clean oiled and waxed wood surfaces. Simply tear open. Ready to use.
For cleaning and maintaining oiled and waxed timber/cork floors furniture - cleans & regenerates, can be polished, water repellent, almost odorless, benzene free
Micro Mop fits the OSMO Optiset Floor Maintenance Mop
Replacement cover to use with OSMO's Optiset (sold separately) For simple application of OSMO Liquid Wax Cleaner on all oiled/waxed timber floors
15 Hand Towels; Effective hand cleansing, effortlessly removes oil and wax, as well as bitumen, tar, ink, glue etc. Gentle to your skin
OSMO Brush Cleaner and Thinner. Highly refined mineral spirts - contains no Benzene and very little ordor. Less toxic than common paint thinners
OSMO Top Oil
- Oil & Wax mixture clear treatment for furniture and kitchen tops
- Retains its natural matte finish & resistant to wine, beer, carbonated drinks and water
- Water repellent and non abrasive • Available in .5 liter. 1 liter covers 129 sq ft with 2 coats
- Dirt can easily be removed without trace
- Application is in 2-3 thin coats applied by brush or lint free cloth
- No sanding, no repair marks, and no removal of previous top oil finish
- Interior use only
Osmo Top-Oil is a micro-porous, clear matte, satin and Natural wood finish for kitchen work tops and general interior joinery (table tops and furniture). The Top-Oil surface is extremely tough and hard-wearing. It is water-repellent and dirt-resistant. The finish is resistant against wine, beer, cola, coffee, tea, fruit juices, milk and water etc. when dry according to DIN 68861 - 1C (German Industrial Norm).
OSMO Floor Brush 150mm, 220mm or 400mm for applying OSMO oils and wax finishes.
Clean and fast application of Osmo Polyx® Professional Hardwax Oil – specially developed for professional users